The more people lend a hand, the more we can achieve. You can help us achieve more by offering any kind of help, whether that is regularly, or just occasionally. Here are some ideas….
- Practical conservation work. See our list of upcoming sessions.
- Help with writing or designing materials such as newsletters, leaflets and posters.
- Developing timed walks that we can offer as a leaflet on our website.
- Researching issues, from water pollution in the Panny/Northbrook, through to the history of the area.
- Communications, using social media, traditional media, visits, talks and so on.
- Funding, writing applications for funding grants.
- Building relationships with local groups and organisations. This could be a speciality, eg working with local schools or with local businesses.
- Being a member of our Steering Group. Find out more about the role of the Steering Group.