Lend a Hand
The more people lend a hand, the more we can achieve. You can help us achieve more by offering any kind of help, whether that is regularly, or just occasionally. Here are some ideas….
- Practical conservation work. See our list of upcoming sessions here
- Help with writing or designing materials such as newsletters, leaflets and posters.
- Developing timed walks that we can offer as a leaflet on our website
- Researching issues, from water pollution in the Panny/Northbrook, through to the history of the area.
- Communications Using social media, traditional media, visits, talks and so on
- Funding : writing applications for funding grants
- building relationships with local groups and organisations; this could be a speciality, eg working with local schools or with local businesses
- being a member of our Steering Group,
If you would like to make a donation to support improvement projects across Ludwell Valley Park, you can make them through Ludwell Life. We can accept donations that are for:
- Supporting the work that our group does. This is best done by becoming a Friend of Ludwell Life
- For a specific object or project – subject to that being within our agreed activities in the Valley Park and fitting with Exeter City Council’s goals and rules.
- For our new community orchard project in particular. We welcome approaches from individuals, groups and companies.
You can make a donation at any time, or contact us to discuss a donation:
- BACS. Ludwell Life account number 65802913. Sort code 089299
- cheque, made out to Ludwell Life. Post to 50 Well Oak Park, Exeter EX2 5BB
- Paypal (Ludwell Life)