If you would like to make a donation to support improvement projects across Ludwell Valley Park, you can make them through Ludwell Life. We can accept donations that are for:
- Supporting the work that our group does. This is best done by becoming a Friend of Ludwell Life.
- For a specific object or project, subject to that being within our agreed activities in the Valley Park and fitting with Exeter City Council’s goals and rules.
- For our new community orchard project in particular. We welcome approaches from individuals, groups and companies.
You can make a donation at any time, or contact us to discuss a donation. If you want your donation to be specifically for the community orchard, please reference your BACS payment as ‘orchard’.
- BACS: Ludwell Life account number 65802913, sort code 089299
- Cheque: Make out to Ludwell Life, and post to 50 Well Oak Park, Exeter EX2 5BB
- Paypal: Ludwell Life